Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Snowman

Thursday nights we go to Married's Committee at the institute where (usually we have a meeting first because we are over activities) we have a lesson and then afterwards snacks/dinner. It ends around 9:30. Our good friends Eric and Britney, that live in our apartment complex, also have to come to all the meetings and are there every week. This week, we drove into our parking lot at the same time...and I challenged Eric to a snowman building contest. No idea where my energy came from. I have had no energy for the last month and am just waiting and hoping it returns in two weeks when I end my first trimester. But the snow was falling and it was so beautiful, and everyone was in such a good mood....and it was a FUN NIGHT! We also ended up knocking on our other neighbors door, Justin and Lindsey Calder (she's a week ahead of me in her pregnancy) and they came out in the end and joined the fun!

My handsome hubby...no idea what that face means.
Our snowman. It had hershey kisses for eyes, a baby carrot for a nose, and a broken candy cane mouth.
Eric and Britney by our masterpiece.
Justin and Lindsey...its a terrible picture. I don't know why but all the sudden my camera decided to add fog into the pictures I took at the end.And one with the four of us. We did take one of the six of us...Eric balanced their camera on the handle of a shovel that was stuck in the snow, and put it on delay, and it actually turned out!

Afterwards, we all went to Eric and Brittney's and had hot chocolate and told stories about throwing up in public and good things like that...until about midnight. Good thing I didn't work this Friday because I was exhausted!



1 comment:

Kayli said...

You should have put a big pregnant belly on your snowman. That would have been AWESOME.